Saturday, August 8, 2009

Glittery Shine

NOTICE:
Hola babes,
I have a mini announcement to make.
Due to many request on the price of Zipper Torn Jeans,
Iv decided to lower the price to RM 45.
Everywhere is sold out, and as a shopper, buyer, I know you girls really wanted this pair of jeans.
This is the best I can do for you girls.
haha Hurry, get yourself a pair before it's sold out again.
Oh, it is STRICTLY NON RESTOCKABLE YA
thanks love =)

On a lighter note,
I've forgotten to upload this unique tights yesterday.
So here it is , the extraordinary glittery tights that you can't find else where.

Do send in your orders at rob-my-closet@hotmail.com



*ALL SOLD*


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Colours Availability:
Grey (SOLD)
Grey (SOLD)
Brown (SOLD)
Brown (SOLD)

Price:
Rm 22
*It has glitters all around it*
*Stretchable up to XXXXL*

No comments:

Post a Comment